GLOBAL SEARCH FOR LOCAL KNOWLEDGE

GLOBAL SEARCH FOR LOCAL KNOWLEDGE
Here is some hopeful inspiration to all the single mama's out there. Traveling is possible, magical earthly adventures are out there and lessons from a variety of cultures will bring wisdom to this family from the west. I want to rest from the feeling of isolation that I am sure many overworked mothers in western culture would feel, where community and local knowledge is losing value. I want to show images of beautiful families over the world, and feel awake again with the need for us to survive and harmonise with nature. Pictures will consume most of this blog, and the rainbow trail will be sought. Just us our family in and of the world... First stop Indonesia.

Rainbow adventure...

Rainbow adventure...
its all about the rainbow...

Monday 9 January 2012

Bring in the New Year and new friends!


I would have to whole-heartedly say that the best food that I have had in Indonesia was the food that was cooked for the New Years Eve celebrations. All bought fresh from the market that day it was prepared from midday onwards. Party was a joy for us both all the people in the area come with local music and good energy. Mallee enjoyed his time with the kids and was quite happy to be placed to bed at 9. I unfortunately dabbled in to many bintangs and arak and placed myself into bed at 4.

This every evening...

Mallee bonding with the kids at the New Year EVE Party.

Add caption


Some of my most cherished moments watching Mallee explore.